14 August 2015

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST/EPISODE 11


Oops, this is actually episode ten, not eleven. There will most like never be a ten now. My neurotic nature would not allow me to do something like that. In this UCafe reboot post I discuss TV shows I have watched recently, such as Dexter, Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy. I have had a hellish night with my Internet here in China trying to get all of this uploaded to various blocked site like Blogger and Internet Archives. Totally wiped out and I want to get this up before it goes bad again. Enjoy.



THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST/EPISODE 11
FIND  MORE AUDIO PODCASTS AND AUDIO FILES OF MINE AT
THE INTERNET ARCHIVES

2 comments:

Dr Blood said...

Good stuff. Interesting information about your equipment there.

Bill Courtney said...

And you are most welcome greatest of cat lovers.