23 January 2014

MIASMA INC./SOUNDTRACK MUSIC PROJECT/SYNTH MUSIC


More music projects I have been messing around with lately. All synth work with some bass lines here and there and some real electric guitar on The Mighty Morphox Speak. This is what is keeping me from updating my blogs with movie posts but I find it to be rewarding to some degree and I have made some breakthroughs with  my playing and production. Would like to say a movie post is coming (Daughters of Darkness still half done in the draft folder) but I am not driven to do that for the time being. I have not forsaken anything, but my time and energy is limited it seems. I hope you can enjoy some of this stuff as well until the writing bug strikes me again.

It is a big hassle to post the download links to each song so here is my creator page at Internet Archives where you can find whichever song you want to download as well as other nifty stuff.

Bill D. Courtney at Internet Archives 


THE MIGHTY MORPHOX SPEAKS

   
DARK DESERT

   
THE MIRACLE OF DECEIT

 
THE UNEXPECTED VISIT


FLYING MONKEYS

 
THE FRAILTY OF FRIENDSHIPS

   
THE EVIL SISTER RETURNS
 .

2 comments:

Hellbilly Hollywood said...

I quite enjoyed all of those.

Bill D. Courtney said...

Thanks HellBilly. I love blogging but this stuff is eating up my time lately as I said. At the end of the day there is never enough time is there? So you keep the torch burning for me :)