24 August 2013

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST 05

Continuing my return to the world of blogging I have done a new podcast. While not much here in the way of movie talk it is still a return to the podcasting platform for me and it all went well in terms of technical issues. A test podcast more than anything else where I ramble a bit about why I have not blogged much in the last year or so and talk a bit about a movie I am watching. I am testing out my new and highly sensitive Behringer condenser microphone as well as using Ableton Live for the first time for a podcast. Still using the wonderful Internet Archives for audio hosting and while not a riveting podcast it is only 30 minutes and worth a listen I think.


THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST 05
EMBED/DOWNLOAD PAGE AT THE INTERNET ARCHIVE

No comments: