08 July 2013

MIASMA INC./SOUNDTACK MUSIC PROJECT


This is my first post for my original music series. I had not really wanted to post my original music here for some reason or another but finally decided I would since this blog gets sometimes a 1000 hits a day and typically 500 to 600 on average. So why would I put this on my Miasma Inc. blog that gets 2 hits a week? This first piece is more of a test than anything else and something I made up a couple nights ago. This would fall into my soundtrack music series or ambient music experiments. I will have some rockers and singing stuff coming along in a while as well. Nothing much more to say right now and hope you enjoy this new category here at The Uranium Cafe. Lots more to come and future posts will feature more than one track.

SOFTWARE/HARDWARE
Abelton Live 8.2
Kontakt 5
Sylenth 2.2

 
DARK DESERT 
INTERNET ARCHIVE PAGE 

No comments: