03 January 2013

PROJECT TERROR/BRANDED TO KILL/1967

My side blog called Project Terror basically flopped. I did not maintain it very well and so traffic is now zero with only two followers, but I liked the idea of purely image based posts, without personal commentary from myself. I have a few posts over there and decided to maintain the blog, but also to transfer posts over to here as well and share them, as my traffic here is somewhat better.You can click on the banner to see the original post over there and if you want follow that site. Hard to want to maintain it when I only get three hits a day but I think the idea of sharing the posts here is motivational and I will continue the sites regardless of traffic or number of followers.And so here is Branded to Kill, a surrealistic hit-man movie that actually cost director Seijun Suzuki his job with Nikattsu studios for making movies that "make no sense and no money". A little harsh I think. The film is now considered a true cult classic. But, to be honest, it makes no sense.
















MORE BRANDED TO KILL IMAGES AND TRAILER HERE










BRANDED TO KILL TRAILER

No comments: