29 November 2011

THE URANIUM CAFE AUDIO SAMPLES/MESA OF LOST WOMEN/THE NEANDERTHAL MAN/ZAAT


An attempt to return to my Audio Sample category. Lot of work to do this  as I make the samples myself but I like doing it and hearing these type of things online think a few people like to hear this stuff as well.  Still trying to get the process down but they sound pretty good over all. Again choice audio samples from movies I have recently reviewed, this time featuring the classic introductions to both Mesa of Lost Women and ZAAT as well as some classic scientific ranting from The Neanderthal Man. Enjoy.More in the works.



MESA OF LOST WOMEN: PHILOSOPHICAL INTRO MONOLOUGE


THE NEANDERTHAL MAN: BRILLIANT SCIENTIFIC LECTURE AND DEBATE


ZAAT: CHILLING INTRO MONOLOUGE

2 comments:

Arion said...

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm really liking yours, I write film reviews once a month (I love horror movies and Woody Allen films too).

As of now I'm your 97th follower. Keep up the good work!

Bill D. Courtney said...

Thanks for the visit here as well. Your site is great really, nice scans of classic comics. Hope other people who love old comics check it out.