02 September 2011

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST: EPISODES 03 and 04

With episode three of The Uranium Cafe Podcast I actually discuss some movies I have seen lately. Lot of technical testing wit the first two podcasts but over all things are working as well as they can. Happy to report I figured out how to use the 1 Pixel Out Flash audio player in Blogger. High level tweaking here readers and listeners, but I like this player much more than the Google reader player I was using before but it took some work to figure it all out. I do ill-prepared reviews of four films in this episode: Earth vs. the Spider, Sharktopus, Mortuary and Sea Beast. But that is the idea here for me, some from the gut reviews but next time around I may pepper things up with more trivia. But that is more the style I use for writing and do not want to get bogged here either. In any case, here is episode three and hopefully number four is not too far around the corner.
.

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST EPISODE 03  
EMBED AND/OR DOWNLOAD PODCAST HERE 
 .      
Due to a glitch while editing podcast four I lost the entire post somewhere and have no hard copy backup of the text. But then, who gives a shit. Here is the last of my old podcasts and the new series may be beginning shortly (07 July 2013):   
 .  
 >
THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST 04    
 EMBED AND/OR DOWNLOAD PODCAST HERE
 .

1 comment:

Danièle said...

Loved Sharktopus. Gotta se if you have a review of Rubber somewhere.

Post a Comment