07 July 2011

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST: EPISODE 02

With the 2nd Uranium Cafe I am still playing around with some new software including Sony Sound Forge, which I now use to record the podcast onto and then do my final editing in Sony Acid. Sound Forge is great for this type of thing and I highly recommend it. Slightly higher learning curve than, lets say, Audacity, but well worth in the end. In this episode I babble a bit about  the Internet in China and how it is that I am able to get all these movies here in China and some of the pros and cons of pirated DVDs. Was going to discuss the remake of Earth vs the Spider but decided to do that next time as the episode was running a little long. Some editing and audio glitches but good enough for now. You can tell that two different podcast sessions were patched together at about 3 minutes 30 seconds and ending at about minute 21. The sound quality and my mood is totally different from the parts at the beginning and end and it is a bit amusing. There was a technical disaster and some of the the podcast was screwed up so bad I had to do it this way or redo it all from scratch. By the way, I do not drink, total teetotaler,  and so I am not drunk in the section in the middle but I sounded pretty wasted If I don't say so myself.

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST 02
DOWNLOAD AND/OR EMBED PODCAST HERE

1 comment:

Danièle said...

Really enjoyed this/ I ti always fascinating to hear how other people live in different countries, and their tribulations when trying to recreate a familiar environment (and sometimes the nostalgia, in my case anyway).

Post a Comment