23 June 2011

THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST: EPISODE 01

This post marks the return of The Uranium Cafe Podcast but there is not much going on here other than testing out some technical issues with my audio hosting service and getting relaxed with my recording software again. Some problems with the microphone but I know how to fix that and I simply forgot to wrap some thing around the mic. One day need to spurge for a reasonably priced condenser mic. Not just for this podcast stuff which is not really all that urgent to have impeccable audio but for some of of my music recording where it is a little more urgent. Again, just a test here. I did keep the episode at exactly ten minutes which is my goal. Ten to no more than fifteen minutes. Movie talk next time. This time you get to hear me screw up a simple phrase of Mandarin. Hopefully all of this is going to work out.


THE URANIUM CAFE PODCAST: EPISODE 01
DOWNLOAD AND/OR EMBED PODCAST HERE

No comments: