21 July 2012

SIGNED PICTURES OF YVONNE CRAIG AND ADAM WEST

 

Have been waiting almost two months or more for a package from my brother back in Texas. Live in China and the mail can be really slow. Things were slowed down more when at the international post office I discovered the office girl at my school had given me the wrong slip with the tracking number. She gave me one for a Chinese teacher and it was dated way back in November of 2011. It was a little confusing but I knew enough Chinese to explain it is all a mistake and the guy was nice enough to go search for the parcel even with having the number, just using my English name, which is rare believe me. Got some goodies (including a real pair of 501 Levi jeans! You ought to see what passes for 501's here) and a couple signed pictures my brother Donny picked up at a convention in the Dallas area. To have gotten the Adam West picture alone would have been more than I had dared hope for, but also included was an autographed picture, signed to me, of Batgirl herself, Yvonne Craig. I had no idea he was sending me these and I am so glad the box finally surfaced. Thanks bro'.



4 comments:

Donald Courtney said...

I am glad you finally got them. Adam West was awesome to meet. As was Yvonne.

Bill D. Courtney said...

Love 'em man! I have no chance of getting this stuff in China. Seattle was geeksville regarding all this stuff. The only thing that kept from going over board was my lack of ample fundage there. Thanks :)

Dr. Theda said...

Somewhere around Here is an autographed pic of Burt Ward as Robin.... I met him in the mid 70's... at a car show

Jerry Williams said...

awesome..love the old 60's batman show!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I like to respond to all comments and if I do not get to yours it was an over site on my part and I apologize. Feel free to add information to any post or correct goofs on my part. I am not an expert on any of this, just a fan.

AddtoAny